Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm back!

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long. I spent all of July working on Batman art with the dudes over at Jeb Kennedy, and that took up pretty much all of my free time. Now that The Dark Knight Rises has been out for a while and i've had time to rest, i'm finally back to working on my own personal projects.

First, I've completed all of the designs for the main characters of Safeguard:

there's still some work to be done, but this is more or less how they will appear.

I've also started sketching out some monsters that our heroes will battle:

AND FINALLY: I have agreed to participate in an alumni-only art show at my Alma-Mater. There isn't a theme (that i'm aware of), so I've decided to create a poster that perfectly illustrates my artistic journey since graduation.

I won't give it all away, but I WILL say that it definitely features a dude punching ghosts:


Alright! That's all i have to show right now. I'm also working on a fan poster for the upcoming zombie-film Paranorman, so look for an update on that sometime next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment